Hey all. Well it's Wednesday again. I swear wasn't it just Wednesday last week? Anywho the word for this week is actually a spelling word from my ten yr olds spelling list. I figure if 4th graders are using it we should too right?
Drum roll please:
a person with expert knowledge or training
Well I can tell you I am a Connoisseur of many things. I have them listed below so as not to intimidate you in my expertise.
Things Lisa is a Connoisseur in:
1. matching dirty socks to the guilty party that left them under the bed
2. scraping "our experiment" off the ceiling fan/dog/mother-in-law etc
3. turning one pound of hamburger meat into a meal to feed four picky eaters.
4. Beating the garbage truck to the road with the dumpster because someone forgot it was their turn.
5. Chocolate. Marguritas. OOHHHH what if we had Chocolate marguritas?? I'm sorry i digress.
So I will strive to use Connoisseur today. Will you or will you try another word?