I normally don't post on Tuesdays but there are a couple things I need to get out there before to much time has gone by.
First is this amazing contest by Nathan Bransford over at his amazingly informative blog. It's a first paragraph contest. AND LET ME TELL YOU!! The awards are amazing. Best first paragraph wins a partial consideration by Catherine Drayton and a signed ARC of "Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow. Even if you don't want to enter you can go read the other entrants and be amazed!
Second is a fun and easy blogfest by Nicole Ducleroir on Feb 16. See my sidebar for the link.
And last but not least Michelle Miller gave me the "Stylish Blogger " award.
Thank you so much to Michelle. Please go check out her blog it's really great. So I need to let you know seven things about me. Instead I think I'll let you know seven things I've done this morning. It's very boring.
1. Got the boys up and out for school.
2. Stomped around when I realized I was out of cappicino mix.
3. Tried some new smoked cheddar cheese with my breakfast. OMG it's delicous.
4. Watched the dogs go crazy when I ran a lazer pointer light all over the ground. hehehe
5. Found paper airplanes behind the microwave.
6. Raced the garbage truck to the road. (Will I ever learn?)
7. Sat on my black cat that was laying on my black covered bed. The cat is fine. My backside is not.
Now I would like to pass along the award to: