OH MY GOSH! When I finished my earlier post I went browsing and found out I had won my FIRST TIME EVER BLOGGING AWARD. Yes it has one of those echos when I say it too. M.J.A. Ware over at http://themissingword.blogspot.com/ was kind enough to give me the Stylish Blogger award. Thank you so much. So here are the seven things about me and congrats to the ones I am sending this on to.
1. I'm boring. No really, sorta like plain yogurt.
2. I was in an earthquake in CA and in a hurricane in FL within 8 days of each other.
3. I wanted to be Spock when I was a kid so I taped my fingers together for an entire summer to learn the Vulcan greeting thingy.
4. I skipped school in Kindergarten and would have got away with it but I didn't know how to tell time and came home at lunch.
5. I have double jointed thumbs.
6. I can whistle just like a cricket.
7. I'm a mom to teenage twins and a 10 yr old and a wife but if I read a scary book I can't look under the bed. ( I know something is under there ready to get me)
There were so many to pick!! Drum roll please. The awards go to:
Kari at http://karimariewhite.blogspot.com/
Shallee at http://shalleemcarthur.blogspot.com/
Rachael at http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/
Rane and the ladies at http://thelitexpress.blogspot.com/
Texanne at http://texanne.com/
Marieke at http://www.mariekenijkamp.com/musings
Su at http://cheekyness.blogspot.com/p/trophy-case.html
From what I understand you now post about your award with a link back to my blog and tell us 7 things about you and send this award along to 7 more people. Congratulations!!